List:       gpa-dev
Subject:    pinentry: compilation failure
From:       Peter Eisentraut <peter_e () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-06-27 9:09:19

Please see the attached typescript for a compilation failure when
pinentry 0.7.1 is built without curses fallback.  I was able to fix it
by adding -I$(top_srcdir)/pinentry to AM_CPPFLAGS in qt/Makefile.am.
(You can remove it from ncurses_include as it would then be redundant.)

On an unrelated note, you might want to update your config.guess and
config.sub; they are more than a year old.  A good time might be before
every release.

["typescript.gz" (application/x-gzip)]