List:       gpa-dev
Subject:    [issue221] cryptplugin in kmail produces bad sigs
From:       Praedor Atrebates <aegypten-issues () intevation ! de>
Date:       2004-06-09 14:55:12

New submission from Praedor Atrebates <praedor@yahoo.com>:

Using kmail-1.6.1 in KDE 3.2.1 on Mandrake 10.0 Official.  Signed messages
using the crypt plugin (gpgme/agypten) invariably come up as being bad.  The
key ID comes up prepended by 8 extra alphanumerics that produces a bad sig
message.  Encrypting or decrypting messages using the crypt plugin works fine,
however.
   I have a key id of 0x193BDEFF.  If I sign a message using the builtin
OpenPGP plugin in kmail, it works fine and comes up as valid.  If I select the
cryptplug plugin, the sig is rendered bad and the key ID becomes
0x4936A9A1193DBEFF (8 alphanumerics are now prepended on my actual keyid).

messages: 1104
nosy: praedor
priority: bug
status: unread
title: cryptplugin in kmail produces bad sigs