List:       gpa-dev
Subject:    Re: pkcs#11 support
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-22 22:45:56

On Monday 14 April 2003 20:46, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
<snip>
> Also I wonder: where might I find documentation
> on the kmail crypto plugin interface?

You can run kdenetwork/libkdenetwork/crypt* through doxygen to get
rather extensive API docs.

> Is that
> interface somewhat stable or still under heavy
> development?

It's stable but I'm not sure if we want to keep it. We will more likely
than not get rid of the multiply wrapping plugin mess in KMail and move
gpgme interfacing into KMail itself, providing a common KDE/Qt/C++
interface between KMail/KNode on the one side and Kpgp/gpgme on the
other. If those will be plugins (kpgp-plugin/gpgme-plugin) or compiled
directly into KMail is then secondary.

> Is it already rolled back into
> kmail or only part of the aegypten version?

There's no "Aegypten version" anymore. All of the Aegypten project code
is in KDE 3.1.0.

Marc

--
Ein Grundrecht auf Sicherheit steht bewusst nicht in der Verfassung.
  -- Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger (ehem. Bundesjustizministerin)