List:       gpa-dev
Subject:    Re: pgp/mime environment variable is not set
From:       "Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder" <avbidder () fortytwo ! ch>
Date:       2003-04-22 7:32:53

On Monday 07 April 2003 00:42, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> I installed gpg-agent, gpgme-openpgp, etc. and got it working, except for
> one thing. I had to set the environment variable for gpg-agent in a konsole
> and start kmail from that konsole for it to work. Here's where I started
> gpg-agent in startkde. Is kwrapper discarding the variable?

Hi!

I can't really help; I'm doing this, and it works for me:

vbi@altfrangg:~$ cat .Xsession
#! /bin/sh
eval "$(gpg-agent --daemon)"
exec kde3

But I was really just replying to your mail because I can't verify your
signature: something has changed the MIME type from multipart/signed to
multipart/mixed along the way, so the signature is just displayed as
attachment.

cheers
-- vbi

--
You opted-in to receive these exciting offers by having an email
address.  Our spam cannot be considered spam because of this