List:       gpa-dev
Subject:    Re: libksba compile error
From:       Edoardo Causarano <curious.corn () katamail ! com>
Date:       2002-10-14 18:49:53

On Sunday 13 October 2002 21:39, Benedikt Wildenhain wrote:
> As libska ist mainly (or even only?) developed with gcc, you should try
> to use it for compiling libksba.

Shure, but I wanted to try icc just to see how much the tool would benefit
from the processor specific optimizations. The error given doesn't seem like
an obscure internal miscompile; in the recent past I've compiled the
libgcript with 2.5.9? only to get broken binaries cured by switching to 3.2.
This error doesn't look nearly as the previous (compile ok, core dump @
tests) anzi, the compiler bails out protesting about wrong declarations. To
me it looks like a full bug; I'll look at it but don't count on me, I'm not a
good progammer (although I'll try :)

--
  8:42pm  up 8 min,  2 users,  load average: 4.04, 2.52, 1.16