List:       gollem
Subject:    [gollem] Gollem /w SQL backend
From:       binaerklo () arcor ! de
Date:       2012-07-20 6:53:12

Dear Jan,

thanks for your quick feedback. The more I get into it the more I like Horde :-)

> How did you disable access to Horde? It should be sufficient to make
> Gollem the initial app and set Horde's status to 'hidden'.

Group PUB = 1 user named PUBTEST.
Group PRV = 1 user named PRVTEST.

Group PUB = Full Horde and Full Gollem rights within perms section  -> Horde AND \
Gollem work with user PUBTEST. Group PRV = No Horde rights BUT full gollem rights \
within perms section -> login denied to Horde AND to gollem with user PRVTEST.

Where can I set horde to hidden so that upon initial login only gollem comes alive \
for Group PRV ? Furthermore, is there something I must tweak in order to view the \
ENTIRE repository from top down with the PUBTEST group?

Dan