List:       gobolinux-users
Subject:    Re: [gobolinux-users] Gobolinux - ??  New Version
From:       Steve Litt <slitt () troubleshooters ! com>
Date:       2018-03-21 19:31:37

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 13:37:23 -0400
Wilson Moura <wilsonvrs@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Gobo folks,
>
> Hello my friends, I would like to know if you already have an iso of
> the new version of gobolinux beta or the iso of gobolinux with all
> the updated scripts.

And if so, have you grown and sharpened initial fonts so users with
poor eyesight can enlarge their fonts and change their color schemes?

This could be as simple as having the Virtual Terminal either not boot
into a framebuffer, or boot into a font size yielding 80x24.

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2018 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist