List:       gobolinux-users
Subject:    Re: [gobolinux-users] new ViewFS prototype (yes,
From:       Hisham <hisham.hm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-10 16:13:56

On 04/11/2010, Hisham <hisham.hm@gmail.com> wrote:
> The viewfs code itself is in a very "prototypical" stage yet (views
> have to be generated by hand using "find -ls" and I'm hardcoding the
> detection of contexts). Anyway, I'll upload it tomorrow as is. My
> plans are to keep working on this to make it more generally usable,
> because from what I've tested so far, this approach seems really
> viable.

A quick update: I didn't commit the code properly yet (or shape it up
to make it more usable), but the latest code is here:

http://hisham.gobolinux.org/viewfs/

In a 014.01-based environment, one would use it more or less like
this: (these are the instructions I sent Lucas offlist a few days ago)

Compile lua
Compile luarocks
luarocks install flu
luarocks install luaposix