List:       gobolinux-users
Subject:    Re: [gobolinux-users] Fwd: help me please
From:       "Jonas Karlsson" <jonka750 () student ! liu ! se>
Date:       2008-09-19 4:22:41

2008/9/19 Michael Homer <michael@gobolinux.org>:
> I don't know anything about Compiz, but can someone help this user? I think it
> turns out to be a little more involved than just `Compile Compiz-Fusion`.

To just install Compiz, this is all you have to do afaik. But you also
need to set up hardware support for 3d accelletarion.

If you set up your graphics card to handle the 3d rendering, all that
is needed is what Michael said. If you haven't set up your graphics
card - what card do you have?

--
/Jonas