List:       gobolinux-users
Subject:    Re: [gobolinux-users] GTK-QT-Engine trouble
From:       "Jonas Karlsson" <jonka750 () student ! liu ! se>
Date:       2008-03-29 6:24:25

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:26:15 +0100, Joćo Felipe Santos <joao.eel@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!

Hello :)

> Does anybody uses the GTK-QT-Engine program? I tried to Compile the recipe
> that's available at Gobolinux website but it does not work. Then, I tried to
> update the recipe to a newer version, but it now uses Cmake instead of
> configure. I changed the recipe to a cmake one, but now it complains that
> can't find qmake executable (that's part of the QT program, that I obviously
> have installed). Has anyone made a cmake recipe and can give me some good
> advice on how to fix it?

There was more problems with making a recipe for GTK-Qt-Engine 1.1 then just
issue NewVersion. Mostly because of CMake's lack of hackability (and a bug in
CMake). I did manage to make a recipe finally, which I have commited to the
recipe store. It should be available soon.

> Well, maybe the first advice will be "send this message to
> gobolinux-recipes", but...

Yes, recipes list is a better place for these discussions.

--
/Jonas