List:       gobolinux-users
Subject:    Re: [gobolinux-users] HowTo:Compiling a program that needs qmake.
From:       "Jonas Karlsson" <jonka750 () student ! liu ! se>
Date:       2007-02-27 20:48:11

2007/2/27, Bryan <bryan@tevreden.net>:
> Hi There, (no, not you, or maybe yes, who knows...)
>
> I am trying to use MakeRecipe on a program needing qmake make make
> install. How would I go about that, so that it results in a recipe that
> can be uploaded?
>
> The program btw is vym, see http://sourceforge.net/projects/vym/

As MakeRecipe doesn't support qmake (yet) you have to create the
recipe manually. As it uses 'make' but not 'configure' it shold be
'recipe_type=makefile'. Then to have qmake run you can add it to the
pre_build() hook, so a (very) minimal recipe would be:

url="$httpSourceforge/vym/vym-1.8.1.tar.gz"
recipe_type=makefile
pre_build() {
   qmake
}

add things like compile_version and file_size etc.

--
/Jonas