List:       gobolinux-users
Subject:    [gobolinux-users] What recipe provides "X11/fonts/misc/fonts.alias"
From:       mpb <mpb.mail () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-27 0:11:21

Hi,

Is there a recipe that creates the "misc/fonts.alias" file?

The Font-Misc-Misc recipe does not seem to create it.

Is there some other way of creating it automatically?

Is there a meta recipe that installs all the (common) Xorg fonts?

Some background: I have run "Compile xorg" (7.1) in Rootless.  I've
got Xorg installed, but I'm having to use the fonts from my previous
(Gentoo) installation of Xorg as I cannot get/create a fonts.alias
file that works.

Thanks!

-mpb