List:       gobolinux-users
Subject:    Re: [gobolinux-users] Recipelist
From:       marco.cagnoli () oltrelinux ! com
Date:       2007-01-22 8:31:14

Hi Lucas,

> On 1/20/07, marco.cagnoli@oltrelinux.com <marco.cagnoli@oltrelinux.com>
> wrote:
>> Here you are Lucas, and thank you for your time.
>
> Due to some unknown reason, your Dependencies file has the following
> entry:
>     Compile Sources

I noticed it but I'm not a recipe expert (well, you know it...)

> It shouldn't exist. Did it came from an existing recipe (ie: you
> simply run 'Compile LibMTP') or is this a new recipe you're creating
> now?
>
> I can remember of some cases where this entry ended appearing in the
> Dependencies file, but we never found the source of the problem. What
> Compile/Scripts release are you running there?
>
> You can fix the problem by removing that entry, but it's interesting
> to upgrade to the current version of Compile/Scripts tools, too.

No Lucas, I'm creating a new recipe with the last version of Compile
(1.8.0). I'm compiling libmtp. I will try to reproduce the bug, if we
identifiy a clear case where this entry appears, it could be usefull to
fix the problem.

Thank you

Marco