List:       gobolinux-devel
Subject:    Re: [gobolinux-devel] New RC of Scripts and Compile
From:       "Michael Homer" <michael () gobolinux ! org>
Date:       2008-05-03 2:04:47

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Jonas Karlsson <jonka750@student.liu.se> wrote:
> I have finally had time to look at the /F/C issue and I believe that
>  I have added workaround for the cases that can occur.
>
>  The big difference between the last and these new release candidates
>  is the /F/C issue workaround, so please put it to the test.
>
>  The RCs also include some other minor fixes. This should be the final
>  RC before release if nothing major happens.
>
>  http://karlsson.sytes.net/gobo/packages/Scripts--2.9.0rc2--i686.tar.bz2
>  http://karlsson.sytes.net/gobo/packages/Compile--1.11.0rc2--i686.tar.bz2
Due to an incompatibility in the Scripts version check and a bug in
FetchArchive, you will need to use this rc3 package of Compile
instead:
http://mwh.geek.nz/files/gobo/packages/Compile--1.11.0rc3--i686.tar.bz2
Please test; no major bugs showing up, there will be the final release
very soon now.
-Michael