List:       gobolinux-devel
Subject:    Re: [gobolinux-devel] python .pth file support
From:       Christian Holzberger <gobo () mosaik-software ! de>
Date:       2008-04-22 9:49:50

hi, what do you mean by putting it into a subdir named after the actual
python installation? the sitecustomize.py is in the python2.5 dir, and
it must be there because site.py imports the module sitecustomize.

it has to be in a module path known to python before the system wide
module paths are registered.

the first solution i postet is obsolete, the sitecustomize.py is the
only script we need to get python running correct.