List:       gobolinux-devel
Subject:    Re: [gobolinux-devel] GoboLinux 014.01 final released
From:       Hisham <hisham.hm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-01 18:24:32

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:09 AM, MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> Hisham <hisham.hm@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Ok. I'll wait until our mirrors catch up and then I'll post the
>  > announcements in the website.
>
>  Small reminder: mirrors.ttllp.co.uk (tranquil) is currently off-line -
>  we're still trying to recover the machine from Netrino.co.uk hosting.
>  You may want to remove it from the list for now.  Recovery is taking
>  some time...

Yes, I had already noticed it, but I'll make the major update of the
downloads page all at once when we put the 014.01 announcement on the
website. All our rsynced mirrors have now the fixed ISO for 014.01.
I'll try contacting the other mirrors today and I'll post the
announcement in the website tomorrow, to avoid the April Fools noise.

-- Hisham