List:       gobolinux-devel
Subject:    [gobolinux-devel] Gobo virtual development image
From:       ccalica () gmail ! com (Carlo Calica)
Date:       2006-01-17 1:12:32

On 1/13/06, Lucas Correia Villa Real <lucasvr@lsi.usp.br> wrote:

> I'm still using it, and it's helping *a lot* on the development of the ISO
> for my project here. QEMU is fast enough on a modern desktop machine (P4
> HT), so I don't care about performance differences when comparing it with
> VMware.

I'm using QEMU as well.  The kernel module helps alot with userland
but IO (and kernel) is still slow.  Anyone know why "X -configure"
causes a crash.  Maybe we can detect running in qemu and bypass X
autodetection.  I wouldn't be surprised if someone tryed Gobo LiveCD
in QEMU and gave up.

PS.  I haven't been following the list for the last few weeks.
That'll change now.

--
Carlo J. Calica