List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement Week-2 Blog
From:       Rohit Bisht <rbtunes02 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-06-19 13:56:06

Dear GNU Radio Community,

I am thrilled to announce that my latest blog post detailing the progress
of the GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement project is now available on the GNU
Radio website's blog section.

In this blog post, I provide an overview of the accomplishments during Week
2 of the project, including the addition of mouse control events to the
Matrix Sink Widget, bug fixes and error corrections, and integration with
the GNU Radio Qt GUI Tree. These updates aim to enhance user interaction,
improve reliability, and make the Matrix Sink Widget more accessible within
existing flowgraphs.

I invite you to visit the GNU Radio blog at
https://www.gnuradio.org/blog/2023-06-14-GSoC-2023-Qt-Widgets-Improvement-Week-2
to read the full blog post and stay up-to-date with the exciting
developments in the GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement project.

Thank you for your continued support and interest in the project. Your
feedback and engagement are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Rohit Bisht