List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Removing OOT modules from upgraded gnuradio
From:       Yotam Rabin <rabinyotam () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-12-11 10:43:32

Hi all!
I upgraded to Ubuntu 22.04, and with it upgraded gnuradio to version 3.10.
Because of that I need to remove all OOT modules, which didn't succeed when
using "make uninstall" as it gives out a swig error due to swig not being
used anymore. I also tried using apt-purge without success.

Is there a way to remove all oot modules from gnuradio/reinstall a
truly clean gnuradio?

Thanks,
Yotam