List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IOWbnuWkje+8miDlm57lpI3vvJogUHJvYmxlbXMgaW1wbGVtZW50?= =?UTF-8?Q?ing_USRP_b210_dual_ch
From:       Marcus_Müller <mueller () kit ! edu>
Date:       2022-12-08 10:23:31

On 12/7/22 13:49, 能书能言 wrote:
>     The number of data packets in ① is not correct, but the number of
> data packets in ② is correct. Therefore, to avoid more problems, I
> choose ②.
You were probably operating on a different frequency than you've thought!
> By viewing the pictures in the attachment and your explanation, f_ RF
> is LO frequency? Then the two channels share one LO, so setting f_
> Offset adjusts the frequency to f_ target?
Exactly!
>      I tried the following:
>         freq1=   2.4G
>         freq2=   2.39G
>         lo_off1=   5M
>         lo_off2=  -5M
>         samp_rate=300K
>     But the problem still exists, and the bit error rate is very high : (
well, there might be many reasons for that; one might be that the
sampling rate of 300 kHz is very low for the USRP, so filtering might be
suboptimal.
> Another thing I forgot to say is that I did a dual channel
> transmission experiment before (I call it experiment A. ), and the
> parameter settings are the same as when I first set them(freq1 = 2.4G,
> freq2=2.39G, lo_off1=2M, lo_off2=-2M,samp_rate=300k),which performs
> very well.

But you cannot have been operating on the frequencies you thought you
were using, so that success is a bit meaningless?

Best regards,

Marcus