List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: OOT Hardware sink
From:       Marcus_Müller <mueller () kit ! edu>
Date:       2022-06-23 15:51:09

Hi! That's just a small flag in the GRC YAML definition of your block, not actually
anything functional that you need to write yourself. just add this line to your GRC block
definition:

flags: [throttle]

(or, if there's already a "flags" property, add ", throttle" to the list)
This ideally goes right after id: and label:, just like in
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/main/gr-soapy/grc/soapy_sink.block.yml#L5

Best regards,
Marcus

On 23.06.22 16:45, Fabien PELLET wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there anywhere some example of custom OOT hardware sink ?
>
> When running an OOT I'm actually writting, I get the warning that I should add a throttle
> because there is no hardware sink in my flowgraph. It begins to work but maybe I miss
> something in the code that generates that warning and maybe if I have all informations
> around writting an hardware sink OOT, it will help me to understand how to proceed to make
> it perfectly work.
>
> Thanks,
> Best regards,
> Fabien, F4CTZ

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]