List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    December GNU Radio project call
From:       Derek Kozel <dkozel () gnuradio ! org>
Date:       2021-12-16 17:00:53

Hello,

We're coming up on the last livestream project update of the year, starting
in 1 hour.

1 PM Eastern - Thursday the 16th
https://twitch.tv/gnuradio

The recording will be posted to the YouTube channel shortly after the call.

I'd like to particularly point out that the second release candidate for
3.10.0.0 is out, please test it out if you can before the target release in
January. Any issues or enhancements you can find will be invaluable as this
version will almost certainly be included in the Ubuntu 22.04 Long Term
Support release.

Also, the FOSDEM Free Software Radio devroom is running online on February
5/6 and the call for participation is open! If you have projects, updates,
ideas, or challenges around any radio, signal processing, or RF related
topics please share them at the event. Talk durations are flexible to fit
small or large talks!

https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/track/free_software_radio/

Regards,
Derek