List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding correlate access code-tag block
From:       Maitry Raval <maitry.raval () azistaaerospace ! com>
Date:       2019-01-23 9:44:29

Hello,
I have updated Ubuntu version to 18.10 in order to install GNU radio version 3.7.12. \
(As GNU radio version 3.7.12 have bug fixes for additive CCSDS de scrambler, as per \
said by gr-satellites). but the different problem arises, when I have simulate(run) \
the same GRC flow graph file (the one with correlate access tag stream and fixed \
length packet tagger). I have attached the GRC file for your reference.As this file \
is run with generate option to NO GUI option, once I press the run button in GRC, it \
is not continuously run the flow graph and didnot get the output. can you please tell \
me, when am i dong wrong.

With Best Regards,
Maitry Raval,