List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tracking Number of Input Items
From:       Marcus_Müller <marcus.mueller () ettus ! com>
Date:       2017-06-27 16:20:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hm, to my knowledge, no there's no block like that yet.

However: Should be easy! Just use ninput_items_read(0) to query how many
items have been consumed so far by the block. I'd recommend writing a
sink and putting it parallel to the end of the processing chain of
interest. That way, you can avoid having to "pass through" samples by
copying.

Best regards,

Marcus