List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Receiving streaming data by external application
From:       Marcus_Müller <marcus.mueller () ettus ! com>
Date:       2017-02-21 15:17:01

Hi Mehmeto,

I'd argue you're looking at the best example :)

But: gr-zmq comes with more examples in gnuradio/gr-zeromq/examples . If
you're on linux, these get typically installed to
/usr[/local]/share/gnuradio/examples/zeromq

Also, you posted this question twice (no harm done); I'd like to point
out that nabble.com really isn't the greatest way to deal with the
mailing list. You're using GMail, anyway, and that works rather nicely
for mailing lists: simply sign up on

directly instead of using Nabble. You can add a nice filter in GMail that filters all \
emails coming to the mailing list into a separate folder/label.

Best regards,

Marcus