List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] events, Friedrichshafen (Germany), Linuxwochen (Vienna)
From:       Daniel Pocock <daniel () pocock ! pro>
Date:       2016-03-30 19:32:56

On 30/03/16 21:23, Markus Heller wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> let me organize something. I guess we'll arrange an informal SDR &
> GNURadio dinner after the SDRA somewhere in the city, with the SDRA
> speakers and all GNURadio folks. Of course it will be open to all open
> source people.
>
> I'll let you know as soon as I have news.

I also raised Friedrichshafen on the debain-hams, debian-events-eu and
debian.ch mailing lists (Friedrichsahfen being so close to Zurich),
there may be some interest there.  We may have the resources to run a
Debian/Debian Hams table or maybe just collaborate on a community table
there.

Regards,

Daniel