List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cmake can't find 'gnuradio-pmt'
From:       ben Gee <grben777 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-27 1:59:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Just for the sake of the archives and marking this issue closed, i was
finally able to get gnuradio and the openlte pybombs recipe to run, i had
to:
1) give openlte sudo privileges
2) add libuhd.so.003 to a .conf file i made called
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/randomLibs.conf
3)  run sudo ldconfig.
I'm still suspecting the manual adding of libuhd has to do with the
isolated environment of pybombs. I'm definitely not giving up on it yet
though.

hope this isn't too off topic, just hoping to help some other new users if
they're branching out, plus i think the libuhd issue is one that could
occur in other situations.

thanks,
-b