List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Modulation?
From:       "Walker, Robert L CIV NSWC Crane, QXN" <robert.l.walker () navy ! mil>
Date:       2014-01-29 15:36:10

I believe Daniel Garcia implemented this successfully a while ago.

Check http://www.danielgarcia.info/thesis/ for info.

I tested it back in 2007 and it seemed to work, but only when my USRP1/TVRX was \
connected to cable TV.  When hooked to an antenna, apparently the signal was not \
strong enough for the sync to function.  The files are now dated 2011 so perhaps it \
                has been updated since then.  I no longer have access to NTSC so \
                can't test it.
------------------------------

> On 29.01.2014 09:48, Jordan Johnson wrote:
> > Googling around and was wondering if anyone has managed to get NTSC
> > (Analog TV) modulation working in GNURadio. I have ATSC up and going,
> > but would like to do some analog stuff too as my old exciter is junk. If
> > not, where do I start?
>
> Googling around gives me this:
> http://osdir.com/ml/gnu.radio.general/2005-01/msg00029.html
> Seems that Martin DvH has already done something similar.
>
> Also, where to start depends on where you are now.

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]