List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] dual coherent channel rtl_sdr
From:       Heath Hunnicutt <heath.hunnicutt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-26 22:56:25

I wonder, since you are emulating the crystal output, if the R820T would
ordinarily drive the crystal to rail-to-rail, square wave output.  It might
be worthwhile using a high impedence probe to see what the signal you are
replacing looks like.

I say this because the elonics patent suggests that staying in the linear
region of the amplifiers in the feedback circuit (not rail to rail) reduces
jitter.