List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    [Discuss-gnuradio]  Variable sampling rate
From:       Zohair <zohair_ms () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-28 15:24:32

Dear all,

I am trying to implement the DVB-S2 satellite standard which has two sample
rates:

30.9 MBaud OR 29.7 MBaud.

My question is : can USRP N210 sample at these sample rates?

I don't seem to be able to decimate the 100 MSps to these rates. is there
away to do this?

Would you direct me to a usefull documentation regarding this issue, please?

Thanks