List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Related Pages" and left-over docs
From:       Tom Rondeau <tom () trondeau ! com>
Date:       2012-02-27 15:38:56

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 4:52 AM, Martin Braun <martin.braun@kit.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I really like the "Related Pages" section that was introduced in the
> Doxygen-generated docs. Wouldn't this be a great place to put an updated
> version of "Exploring GNU Radio" and a reincarnation of the docs for
> gr-howto-write-a-block? I realise the Doxygen stuff is very C++-centric,
> but right now these pieces of documentation are rotting away and are of
> no real use.
>
> MB

Martin,
Yes, it would be a great place to put that. I started doing these pages to
keep a lot of information available within the code itself and would like
to see them expanded. The main page itself in the manual now points to a
number of different pages to explain various aspects of GNU Radio, so
adding more to this would be useful.

Thanks,
Tom