List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_fft.py returns Segmentation fault
From:       <doering.bas () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2011-10-31 12:20:38

Hello Josh,

thanks for your answer.

I have run the programm once again using gdb and the
output is:

Starting program: /usr/bin/python uhd_fft.py -a type=usrp2
-f 935M -s 2M
linux; GNU C++ version 4.5.2; Boost_104200;
UHD_003.001.000-a7927ae

[New Thread 0xb2295b70 (LWP 32150)]
[New Thread 0xb1a94b70 (LWP 32151)]
-- Opening a USRP2/N-Series device...
-- Current recv frame size: 1472 bytes
-- Current send frame size: 1472 bytes
-- mboard0 is MIMO master

0xb6fdf26f in boost::thread::start_thread() () from
/usr/lib/libboost_thread.so.1.46.1

I just used the version that was online Thursday last
week. I think this one is up to date... (?)

Sebastian