List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Windows status
From:       Pol Henarejos <pol.henarejos () cttc ! es>
Date:       2011-01-27 15:13:16

I compiled a native win32 DLL from the gnuradio-3.2.2 branch. It has all me=
thods from the gnuradio-core module exported to a generic gnuradio-core.lib=
 and it can be linked to gnuradio-core.dll. No cygwin or cygwin libraries a=
re needed.
However, there is the lack of speed. I don't know why but Windows is very s=
low.
I also succeed with native win32 UHD. It really works great, slows because =
of Windows, but great.

Regards.