List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gcellized FFTW has broken gcell block
From:       matty <carbonsx () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-27 8:16:51

OK, i'm sorry for that!

(2) The Cell processor is dead, dead, dead.

Does it mean, no further development in gnuradio code for the Cell
processor?
I appreciate your work and those of others.

I'm using Fedora 11 on PS3, SDK Version 3.1 and GNU Radio 3.2.2.
I need a workload for gcell e.g. i want to use qa_fft.py or gcellized FFTW.

I apologize for my hasty and rash mailing! I think my subject wasn't choosen
very well.

Best regards
Matty