List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    [Discuss-gnuradio] garbage signal when TX is enabled
From:       Jung Il Choi <jungilchoi () stanford ! edu>
Date:       2010-02-26 22:59:50

Hi all,

I am using two RFX2400 daughterboards on USRP1 to implement TX/RX on each \
daughterboard. When I do ZigBee packet transmission, I found that there are always \
some trailing garbage signals after each packet. The trailing garbage has strong \
fixed I and Q values (slightly changing) which lasts about 80 microseconds. The cause \
was TX/RX switch time. When I do set_enable so that TX is always enabled, I see those \
garbage symbols throughput the gap between packets.

So, the question is whether there is a way to avoid this. Because I am doing a \
packetized transmissions, it is a pain to feed all zeros between packets.

Thanks,
Jung Il