List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Timestamp value
From:       Ulrika Uppman <ulrika.uppman () foi ! se>
Date:       2010-02-25 12:18:49

 Hello again,
Just want to clear this out for anyone else who bumps in to this:
The solution is simple. The reason that the timestamps behaved strange in the 3.2 \
version is because of the byte reverse order of the timestamp when they are fetched \
from the pkt->hdrs.fixed.timestamp (I can't believe I didn't see this sooner ;) ). \
Running the timestamp through the ntohx-function made the values much clearer! If I \
take the difference between two received packets and divide by the decimation rate \
this will now always result in 371 as expected.

Best regards,
Ulrika

00343.html ) What is the difference else than the size (32 vs 64 > bits)?