List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 802.11 BBN Code TX - filter fix?
From:       Colby Boyer <csboyer () berkeley ! edu>
Date:       2009-11-23 20:55:14

If someone writes a Fast Walsh Transform block, then 5.5 and 11 Mbit is
possible. Only a few changes need to be made to the MAC block to accommodate
this change.

Getting G (OFDM) to work seamless with B will be be a bit difficult I think.
You are then switching rates, 20 MHz vs 11 MHz if I remember correctly.