List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    [Discuss-gnuradio] CMU internship opportunity to work with GNU
From:       George Nychis <gnychis () cmu ! edu>
Date:       2008-05-07 14:57:45

Hi all,

Our radio group is looking for a summer intern to work with GNU Radio
and the USRP on implementing techniques in the platform to support very
fine-grained MAC protocols.  Additionally, we will be building MACs to
test the functionality!

3 Major Requirements:
1. Verilog knowledge is a _must_ ... you will be modifying the USRP
2. General knowledge of signal processing and wireless networks
3. You must be a student at a US university (undergrad or grad)

If you are interested, please contact me directly.

Thanks!
George