List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    [Discuss-gnuradio] save data (newbie)
From:       Ruby Lin <gnu_ruby () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-09-27 6:02:45

Hi all,

  I went through the tutorial of  GnuRadio, and got some basic idea of it. I am using \
two FEX400 d'board on two different m'board, so one is used to transmit, another is \
used to receive; and benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py are used. But I don't think \
the signal is receiving at receiver side. I want to save the output of the \
transmitter to a data file, and also the receiver side, and see whether it has signal \
sending and receiving. Can anyone tell me why benchmark_rx.py doesn't work, and how \
to save signal to a .dat file?
  BTW, I connect two USRP on one computer, it should work, right?

  I really appreciate,
  Ruby