List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    [Discuss-gnuradio] Set Frequency from C++ Block
From:       Lee Patton <patton.5 () wright ! edu>
Date:       2006-05-24 1:57:42

I would like to transmit a stepped-frequency pulse train.

e.g.,
pulse 1 @ freq0, pulse 2 @ freq0+df, pulse 3 @ freq0+2*df, etc..

What makes this hard is that I need to set the vco frequency from within
a C++ block.  Is there an example of this anywhere?  If not, any hints?

I would guess this is daughter card specific. So, if it helps, I'm using
the Flex-... oops, excuse me ... RFX-2400.

Thanks,
 - Lee