List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase Locked Loop code examples
From:       Ian Wraith <i.wraith () sheffield ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-11-16 23:14:56

Hello
      Many thanks to Eric & Rick for the code examples. If anyone else is
interested in this subject then a paper called "A Survey of Digital Phase
Locked Loops" in the April 1980 Proceedings of the IEEE (vol 69 no 4) is
an interesting read.

  Sadly I haven't had much time for coding in the last week due to work
but also the demise of my motherboard. I have fitted a replacement but
so far the onboard sound IC isn't supported by Linux !! But since this
is likely to be a popular motherboard I doubt it will be long before it
is. When I get back in a couple of weeks I shall look into it again.

  Also I have upgraded to Fedora core 1 and can report there appear to
be no issues with gnuradio 0.8.

Regards

Ian