List:       gnuradio-discuss
Subject:    Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why not F/V and V/F Convertors ?!
From:       Saeed Beyty <chichest () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-05-12 11:45:29

Hi even if we consider a F->V converter as a Signal Fourier Transform Extracter ( \
SFTE may be ! ) then the least apportunity is to write the IFFT ( Inverse Fast \
Fourier Transform) instead of the commonly used FFT, but with the bonus of slower A/D \
conveters ( cheaper ofcourse ! )However i'm going to prepare solutions for different \
methods of comm. modulation types  without use of IFFT.  also here is a \
missunderstanding : Dear Hermann Gausterer replyed my later mail  includeing this \
phrase ; "but with this type of operation you can be sure, that every new "narrow" \
band type of modulations is only a software update away from working" what did mean \
hermann ? please tell me your meaning clearly :-) . thanks for your considirations.-- \
Saeed