List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: OS/2 compiling-error internal.c
From:       Hans-Bernhard Broeker <broeker () physik ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       2001-08-30 10:58:28

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Franz Bakan wrote:

> gcc  ... internal.o -c internal.c
> internal.c:59: warning: `struct exception' declared inside parameter list
> internal.c:59: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration,
> internal.c:59: warning: which is probably not what you want.

That's probably caused by my recent renovation of the expression
parsing/evaluation stuff. The only real difference regarding matherr() is
the addition of the prototype declaration (in line 59), and a change of
header file inclusions. I don't quite see how this would have affected the
status of 'struct exception', though. Can you please consider your
compiler manuals and see if, and where, struct exception is defined?