List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: Gnuplot Plots
From:       Cox Arthur <anc () lanl ! gov>
Date:       2000-01-24 13:50:05

Alexander Woo: Thank you for your prompt response to my question about
an apparent defect in the gnuplot creation of a .tex file. I was not aware
that gnuplot 3.7.1 is now available, since I do research not computer
systems. I will contact the Dartmouth experts about my problem and about
how to get our systems people to install the latest gnuplot software.

Dartmouth people: Can you help me get the latest gnuplot coding and
comment, if appropriate, on the message below? Thanks so much.

Alexander Woo: I am using version 3.5 (pre 3.6 of Nov 25, 1997) of 'gnuplot'

Arthur N. Cox, anc@lanl.gov