List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: enhpost-guide2.ps
From:       Petr Mikulik <mikulik () physics ! muni ! cz>
Date:       1998-07-10 0:07:16

> In the /docs directory of the gnuplot 3.6 releases as far back as (at least)
> 338 you'll find a file "ps_guide.ps".  It has essentially the same thing as
> you've done, and also has an updated "enhanced syntax" page (the "&" special
> character is discussed).  It also has a blank (at least the columns are empty)
> third page.  I have posted a two-page version (with a README telling how to
> get the third page, if desired) as part of the "gp-ps" package at the cmpc1
> site.

I did not notice that that's already there. Your 4 columns solution is good.
Because I wanted to look at ps_guide.ps by ghostview and it has shown
one page only, I have added there those DSC (or DCS?) comments with %%Page:
etc. If you like to download it, it is at
   http://www.sci.muni.cz/~mikulik/comp/ps_guide2.ps

Petr Mikulik