List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: By default do not use multithreaded wxtgtk =?UTF-8?B?77yIY29tbWl0IFs4ZmM5YjNd77yJ?=
From:       Ethan A Merritt via gnuplot-beta <gnuplot-beta () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2018-09-06 22:37:20

On Thursday, September 6, 2018 3:28:24 PM PDT Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> In development source,
> commit [8fc9b3]
>
> By default do not use multithreaded wxtgtk
>
> I have been using --with-wx-single-threaded for Unixy build for a long time.
>
> Is there any plan that this commit will be back-ported to stable source?

Yes.

I have not caught up with back-porting recent changes to 5.3 for inclusion in
the stable branch also, but this change is definitely on the list.

I can no longer build a working wxt terminal for linux with multithreading
enabled, and that is true for both the stable and development versions.

	Ethan