List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    gnuplot on mingw64 status
From:       Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant3 () yahoo ! co ! jp>
Date:       2011-08-31 23:34:18

Hello

I have been tried to build gnuplot on mingw64 platform.
Unfortunately the trail was not successful.
However, I will the the current status as a memo.

1. build tools
Cygwin + mingw64 cross compile tool chain is used.
The reason of the selection is the above is the most systematic at this moment.

2. Problem of cvs source
The gdiplus is not implemented on mingw64.  So that I cannot compile wgdiplus.cpp.

3. Build on gnuplot-4.4.3 source
Because current cvs requires gdiplus. So I have tried using gnuplot-4.4.3 source.
gnuplot.exe is genarated. But it does not work due error 0xc000007b (The application \
was unable to start correctly.).

It seem not to be easy work to build gnuplot on mingw64.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards

Tatsuro

I have to stu