List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    gnuplot 4.3 (cvs) (2009-02-07) for windows (GCC-complier updated)
From:       Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant3 () yahoo ! co ! jp>
Date:       2009-02-11 2:04:22

Hello

I have updated  gnuplot 4.3 (cvs) (2009-02-07) for windows.

>From this release, I have changed GCC compiler from 4.3.0-dw2-TDM to 4.3.2-dw-2-TDM.
Owing to higher stability of 4.3.2-dw-2-TDM than 4.3.0-dw2-TDM , binaries of complied
with -O3 -fomit-frame-pointerseem to be stable. (For 4.3.0-dw2-TDM, binaries with
-O3 -fomit-frame-pointer were unstable so that I used -O3 but not -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer )

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/