List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re: Possible problem with CGM terminal
From:       Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant3 () yahoo ! co ! jp>
Date:       2008-02-29 13:10:58

Hello

I have tested both on Microsoft office 2003 (word and powerpoint) and
OpenOffice 2.1 impress.
On the Microsoft office 2003, I also have gotten  a solid black
area instead of the expected rainbow of color.

However on the open office impress of win xp worked well.
Perhaps it is not problem of gnuplot but that of win xp cgm filter.

Regards

Tatsuro