List:       gnuplot-info-beta
Subject:    Re:(I have suceeded!!!!!!!) Change of cvs at 2007-08-31 Ethan Merritt
From:       Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant3 () yahoo ! co ! jp>
Date:       2008-02-10 15:54:39

Hello

I have suceeded!!!!!!!

Thank to Akira Kakuto to tell me about config.h by a private mail.
I added:

/* Define to allow zooming or refresh of volatile data. EXPERIMENTAL */
#define VOLATILE_REFRESH 1

in src/config.h from config.h in the root of the cvs, which was produced after configure.

This enables me to be possible for mouse zooming!!!!

I also appreciate to Ethan A Merritt giving me a lot of advices.

Please consider this config.h problem for the next cvs release.

# I can go to bed from now with great ease :-).

Regards

Tatsuro